Business Tax Returns

If your business is a sole proprietorship or partnership, you’ll file a T1 business income tax form—the same income tax return you use to file your personal income taxes. If your business is a corporation, you have to file a T2, or corporate income tax return.  Corporation, being a Limited Liability, have a much more Comprehensive Return, including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Retained Earnings, among other Schedules and Reporting Requirements.

  • Request a Consultation

Open. Honest. Accessible. We bring out the best in each other so we can give you the best in service.

  • Newsletter Sign-Up

Receive financial tips, tax strategies, and due dates in your inbox from our accounting firm.

SIGNUP fOR Newsletter!

It’s easy: all we need is your email.